If your Wi-Fi is down, or you do not have Wi-Fi, you can still control your lights using Bluetooth.
To use Bluetooth:
- Go within 20 ft of your control box.
- Tap the plus button in the top right.
- Tap Connect via Bluetooth at the bottom and any nearby Gemstone Lights devices will be displayed. If no devices are displayed you may need to be closer to the control box.
- Select your device.
- If prompted for a password: try the default password of 123456.
- Connect success! You will now have control over your Gemstone Lights system!
Note: Out of the box the firmware may be out of date. Make sure to update the firmware of the controller before installing.