- To change the name of the hub controller, go into your controller by tapping on it.
- Press the “more” button in the top right. This looks like three horizontal lines on iOS or a gear on Android.
- Tap ‘Device Name’. You will then be prompted to enter a device name.
- Enter your new name and press ok.
- Your controller is now renamed!
- To change the Bluetooth name of the hub controller, go into your controller via Bluetooth.
- First, ensure you are near your controller.
- Then tap on the Bluetooth icon in the top right of your home screen.
- A list of nearby devices will be displayed.
- Tap on your controller name and enter the Bluetooth password if required.
- Tap on the settings tab in the bottom right.
- Choose ‘Bluetooth Name’
- A popup will appear. Enter your new Bluetooth name. Note that the Bluetooth name must start with ‘Gem’.
- Enter a password that you will easily remember and press confirm.
- Write this Bluetooth password down. If you forget this password, you will need to perform a hard reset on the controller.
- Your Bluetooth name has now changed!
Change the Name of the Hub Controller
2 out of 2 found this helpful