- To use the color selector, go into your controller by tapping on it.
- Select the color tab on the bottom left of the screen.
- To change the current color of your lights, swipe around on the color selector.
- The current color of your lights is displayed in the top left.
- If you would like to favourite the current colour of the lights. Hit the heart in the top left.
- This will now be added to your favourites below.
- The lights can be toggled on or off by tapping on the toggle button in the top right.
- The brightness slider can be dragged left or right to change the brightness.
- Below the brightness slider are the favourites.
- Some favourites are locked. These are preset favourites and can not be edited.
- Tapping on a favourite will apply the color to your lights.
- Long pressing on a favourite that does not have a lock will allow you to edit the colors more precisely.
- Here you can see the percent value of red, green, blue, and warm white.
- I want a yellow color so I will select one using the color selector. As I move my finger around the color selector, we can see the sliders changing.
- If you found a color you like, but want the lights to be dimmer, the brightness slider can be used. By moving the brightness slider down, the brightness of all the other sliders will be decreased.
- If you’re satisfied with your colour, tap save in the top right. The colour will now be edited in your favourites.
Using The Color Selector & Favorites
Was this helpful?
14 out of 26 found this helpful