- To use warm white, go into your controller by tapping on it.
- Select the color tab on the bottom left of the screen.
- Once in the color selector you will see the favorites which can be tapped on.
- The first option is warm white which uses the warm white LED. The second option is cool white which uses the RGB lights to create white. The last option is bright white which uses the RGB and Warm White lights to create the brightest white available.
- Tap on the first color to turn on warm white.
- Another option is to download the Warm White Architectural folder in the download section. We will do that now.
- Tap the back button in the top left.
- Tap on the download tab at the bottom of the screen.
- A list of folders will be shown. Go to Architectural and tap ‘Install’ on Warm White Architectural.
- The new folder should now be available in your library.
- In the event that you receive an error message on iOS, swipe left on the folder, and choose “Re-install”. On Android simply tap “re-install”.
Where to Find Warm White
Was this helpful?
18 out of 22 found this helpful