- To create a timer, go into your controller by tapping on it
- Tap the Timer tab at the bottom of the screen
- You will see a list of any timers currently on the controller. Tap the create a timer option at the top of your previously created timers.
- Tap mode to select a mode. A pop up will appear with three options: Color, Pattern Folders, and Custom Architectural
- Color allows you to select a solid color for your timer
- Pattern Folders will allow you to select a pattern from your library that you have created or downloaded
- Custom Architectural will allow you to select custom presets you have created for your lights
- I will select the pattern folders option and choose a Christmas pattern
- A timer name will be automatically assigned according to the pattern name. If you would like to change the name tap timer name and enter a name
- Tap confirm
- You are now able to select if you would like the timer to repeat Weekly or Yearly
- Weekly allows you to set a time for the lights to turn on and off for different days of the week
- Yearly allows you to set the lights on a specific mode for an occasion that happens yearly such as a birthday
- I will use the weekly option
- Choose what days you would like the timer to occur on
- All the days that are colored are selected. The timer will occur on that day.
- I want my lights to come on every weekday so I deselect Sunday and Saturday
- Now select when you would like the lights to turn on and off. I want my lights to turn on at 8:00 pm (20:00) and off at 11:59 pm (23:59)
- Click save in the top right corner
- Your new timer is now created!
Create a Timer
Was this helpful?
32 out of 49 found this helpful