- To Create a 4th of July Pattern, go into your controller by tapping on it
- Tap the folder where you would like to create the pattern
- You will see all the patterns currently in the folder. Tap Create a pattern.
- You are now in the pattern builder screen.
- A name will be automatically assigned to the pattern depending on the animation you choose.
- We want to name it USA 2
- The first dropdown is to select an animation.
- I will choose Wave
- The second dropdown is to select a direction
- I will select left
- Note that not all animations have multiple options for the direction
- Optionally, select a background color by tapping on ‘Background Color’ and choosing a color from the color selector or your favorites.
- If you ever want to remove the background color, tap on the X
- I will stick to no background color
- Now choose the pattern colors
- To add additional pattern colors tap on the plus button to the right.
- To remove pattern colors, select the pattern color and tap the delete button
- I want to select Red, White, and Blue for my colors. Tap on the first color and select red using the color selector or your favorites. Then tap on the second color and select white. Finally, tap on the third color and select blue.
- If you would like to edit the brightness of the color use the brightness slider below
- To preview the pattern on your lights, tap on the play button
- If you would like to edit the speed of the pattern use the speed slider below.
- Once you’re satisfied with your pattern click save in the top right. Your pattern will now appear in the folder.
How to Create a 4th of July Pattern
Was this helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful