- To connect your Gemstone Lights device to your Google Home system: Open up the Google home app on your phone.
- On the home screen tap the plus in the top left corner.
- Tap ‘Set up device’ at the top of the screen
- Select ‘Works with Google’ and a list of Google compatible devices will be displayed
- Tap the search button in the top right corner and type Gemstone
- GemstoneLights Hub Smart will appear. Select it now.
- The Gemstone Lights authentication page will be presented. Enter either the cell phone number or email associated with your Gemstone Lights account. Tap next step.
- You will then be prompted to enter your Gemstone Lights account password. Enter the password and tap next step.
- Once your account is authenticated you will be prompted to authorize Google to control your Gemstone Lights devices. Tap Authorize.
- A list of your Gemstone Lights Devices will be displayed. Select the device you would like to control with your Google Home.
- I will select my front lights and tap next in the bottom right corner.
- The option to choose a home will be displayed. I will use my default home and tap next.
- You will have to assign a location for your Gemstone Lights device. I will choose Front Yard and tap next.
- If you would like to add any other Gemstone Lights devices you are able to do that now by following the same procedure
- I will choose not to add any other devices and tap the X in the top left corner.
- Your Gemstone Lights devices have now been linked to your Google Home and can be controlled via voice commands or in the Google Home app
Connect to Google Home
Was this helpful?
8 out of 9 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request