- To connect your Gemstone Lights device to your Google Home system: Open up the Google home app on your phone.
- On the home screen tap the plus in the top left corner.
- Tap ‘Set up device’ at the top of the screen
- Select ‘Works with Google’ and a list of Google compatible devices will be displayed
- Tap the search button in the top right corner and type Gemstone
- GemstoneLights Hub Smart will appear. Select it now.
- The Gemstone Lights authentication page will be presented. Enter either the cell phone number or email associated with your Gemstone Lights account. Tap next step.
- You will then be prompted to enter your Gemstone Lights account password. Enter the password and tap next step.
- Once your account is authenticated you will be prompted to authorize Google to control your Gemstone Lights devices. Tap Authorize.
- A list of your Gemstone Lights Devices will be displayed. Select the device you would like to control with your Google Home.
- I will select my front lights and tap next in the bottom right corner.
- The option to choose a home will be displayed. I will use my default home and tap next.
- You will have to assign a location for your Gemstone Lights device. I will choose Front Yard and tap next.
- If you would like to add any other Gemstone Lights devices you are able to do that now by following the same procedure
- I will choose not to add any other devices and tap the X in the top left corner.
- Your Gemstone Lights devices have now been linked to your Google Home and can be controlled via voice commands or in the Google Home app
Connect to Google Home
5 out of 5 found this helpful